Saturday, December 29, 2012

.Catch My Breath.

Hey there!  Soooo recently I decided that being an adult in SL was boooring and became a teen avatar!  I am now 17 and am driving my mother, Skylar, crazy.  *beams*  With that said, today I bring you a cute look of the day, Teen Style!  I hope you like it :) *blows kisses and goes off to check on her beer stash*

Shirt - *COCO*_SkinnyTie&Shirt(White)
Eyeliner - Izzie's - Elena Eyeliner
Earrings - [MANDALA]Otsumami earring/silver
Dress - *COCO*_ColorblockDress_S
Neckalce - *LC* E - Say Cheese Necklace
Hair - ::Exile:: A Winter's Tale:Leather
Backpack - ::Mr.Poet::Leather Backpack
Boots - Maitreya Mesh Jazz Boots * XXS Black
Horns - [Aux] In Dreams - Horns - Obsidion
Skin - Glam Affair - Amberly - America 09 Rav

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com