Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Ashland Family Home By Kudzu!

I've been a horrible blogger, lately! But I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things! I've had this house from Kudzu for a few weeks now and even took the pictures to show you, but I just couldn't find the time to fit it in. So here it is! As you may or may not know, I have had an SL family for pretty much my entire time in Second Life. Years ago, it was extremely difficult to find a  house suitable for a family of any size. Luckily, as the family community in SL has grown, so has the family home market. Kudzu is fairly new to me, but so far, I have not been disappointed! I was lucky enough to be given a review copy of The Ashland Family Home and I just love it! It's open and spacious and has plenty of room for even the largest of families. One of my favorite things about Kudzu is not only do you get the basics, but you also get the added little extra's that really make it feel like home. There's a sweet little den off the front entry way with built in shelving. It's probably my favorite room in the house! Another thing I look for in any house I buy is the ability to modify and/or retextue the build without much fuss. I have never had a problem with my Kudzu houses and that makes me happy! So...if you're in the market for a new house for your family to make home, I highly suggest running down to Kudzu and checking it out!



You can view the rest of my pictures of The Ashalnd, here! Go go go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com