Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Amazing For Sway

One thing that I love about Second Life is if one of its residents needs help, we have no issue banding together and doing all we can to help that person out. A few weeks ago, we did it again! Together For Sway has officially ended and the grand total of money raised has been release! We came together and raised 1,551,825L for a fellow resident in need! This makes me so proud and I am so happy I could be involved, if even in the tiniest way, with such an awesome event! 


What I'm wearing: 

Top: Kyoot - Ellery Top (White) 
Pants: [celoe.lolong.trousers.tuatara]
Eyes: .ID. Gem / Mesh Eyes / Light Gray / Right
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Valerie2 Mesh Hair - Wild honey
Lashes: ::BB:: Mesh Lashes V.01 (Dainty Black)
Ring: Boho Ring - Black
Shoes: ChaChaDee! - VAN KAY Leather Pump Davy's Grey
Nails: Izzie's - Classic Nails 
Necklace: KOSH- NODA NECKLACE
Earrings: LaGyo_Mother's pearl earring
Skin: Izzie's - Ginevra New Year Skin (NEW Group Gift!)

(Q can barely dress himself, getting credits from him was nearly impossible. If you must know what he's wearing, let me know and I'll beat him up for them!) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com