Monday, July 15, 2013

Rock Me Amadeus

Come on and rock me Amadeus...


I could not help myself with the song, I put this hair on and I just went there.  I remembered picking up this rather fun outfit from Sn@tch a ways back and it seemed to fall in to place.  I would like to toss in the disclaimer this hair does NOT come in this color.  I blonde and tinted it to suit what I was going after manually.  You can pick up your own over at Hair Fair from Slink and a tiara that fits nicely with it is also available for 1 linden. :D

Credits:
Skin:  -Glam Affair - Roza - BaroQ 03 - Bl
Hair:  Slink Constance Hair Pale Blonde (Hair Fair 2013 - *this is tinted for the picture!*)
Outfit:  :::Sn@tch Primrose Path (Pink):::
Bracelet:  Cae :: Sakura :: Bracelet
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1
Tiara:  Slink Wire Tiara with Gemstone
Pose:  Slink - Ballet3 (comes with point ballet slippers (non mesh)
Location:  Gilmour



1 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com